Friday, August 2, 2013

My new blog

Recently, July 15th, my parents came to visit. My momma and I love to read so we were talking about the books we've read and what we thought of them. She showed me the books she's been reading and she looked at my collection of books I hope to read. Now anyone who follows my mom on her blog "book lust journal" knows she reads ALOT of books! I on the other hand take longer to get through a book. But I decided that I'm going to review books through my sassy gal eyes and give my brutally honest opinion (not that it's worth it's weight in gold) but it should be fun.
So here goes...stay tuned if you dare!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Oma Jill on your new blog and venture. I will be looking forward to your reviews. I just received the other book today that you were interested in, I will send it on to you after I read and review it. Even though it is out of my comfort reading zone, I will read and review it just for you.

    I look forward to reading your first review...Happy Reading!!!

    ReplyDelete